Some things I love this week:
- The Many Voices of Meryl Streep. I must invoke Cam from Modern Family here: “Excuse me, Meryl Streep could play Batman and be the right choice. She’s perfection, whether she’s divorcing Kramer, whether she’s wearing Prada, don’t even get me started on Sophie’s Choice.”
- Oh, hey, remember the time I wept while watching a random video on the internet? This is so beautiful.
- 100 Years of Style in East London. I cannot get over this video – from the clothing changes, to the music varieties, to the dance styles. So cool.
- I’m fairly certain that when people speak of “the Michigan difference,” they’re referring to this.
- There’s going to be an Arrested Development movie! After waiting for what seems like FOREVER for this news, I am pumped. Also this video of the cast recreating the chicken dance at an event last weekend makes me so, so happy. One of my favorite recurring gags on the show.
- I love Ann Arbor, and this list is pretty much the perfect way to spend a few days here.
- Now that I’m in law school and taking Property this semester, this e-card makes me laugh. I’m a giant dork.
- Tom Haverford line of the week, courtesy of the most recent episode of Parks + Rec: “At the risk of bragging, one of the things I’m best at is riding coattails. Behind every successful man is me, smiling and taking partial credit.”
- Didn’t we all have SO many Lisa Frank folders when we were younger? This video cracked me up. No one’s trapping me, and no one’s keeping me!
- This book looks delightful. Paris + pastries – is there a better combination anywhere?
Looking for more awesomeness? Check it.