(image via Twitter)
The semi-weekly roundup of all that is awesome on the internet:
- Bring back Community! I mean, seriously, NBC.
- I am semi-obsessed with this sketch from last week’s SNL – “Bein’ Quirky with Zooey Deschanel.” All the impressions are so spot-on, but I think I love Kristen Wiig’s Bjork best. This line kills me: “I made a sweater for an octopus. Plus I left one extra hole for its dreams and ideas.”
- I adore Daniel Radcliffe because he’s so awkward and enthusiastic in every single interview his does. This one, with Andy Cohen, is great. I love that he can’t chose between Ron and Hermione!
- Sonia Sotomayor visits Sesame Street. This has been making the rounds in law school land, and I have to admit I think it’s great, in a nerdy way. I also love how there are comments on the video saying things like “I don’t think the Supreme Court has original jurisdiction over this case.” Oh, law school.
- What if people read articles from The Onion and thought they were real? This would happen. Things like this make me worry about the future of the human race.
- What really happened with Jack and Rose. SO TRUE. I know it’s just a movie, but she totally could have made room for him on that door. “I’ll never let go, Jack”?? Hello, you just did.
- 50 People, 1 Question – what makes you happy? I love how some folks seem baffled by the question, while others answer like it’s the simplest thing in the world. And I love the range of answers, from the silly to the philosophical.
- If you’re not watching Cougar Town already, you should be. Here are 10 reasons why. And in case those weren’t enough for you, how about 26 more? Seriously, watch it.
- I have said it before, but I think Mr. Carson is my favorite Downton Abbey character. Naturally, then, I would buy this CD in a minute.
- A lot has been said/written about Whitney Houston in the last week. But I prefer to let this speak for itself. Stunning.
Looking for more awesome? I’ve got your back.