(Image via Fanpop)
The weekly roundup of the best of the interwebs:
- Is there anything cuter than Animals with Stuffed Animals of Themselves? I think not.
- A wait-listed student’s plea to get into Michigan. I kinda like this kid.
- Not only do the Olympics themselves make me cry (I’m sure I’ll write more about this in a few months), but Olympic commercials do too. I already love this one, from Procter & Gamble.
- 63 Reasons Why Boybands Were Better in the 90s. I am dying at some of these photos.
- This time lapse video is incredible – from birth to 12-years-old in 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
- Disposable Stories is such a cool project. The concept? Give a disposable camera to a traveler, have them take five photographs with it, and then have them give it to another traveler, and so forth. I love this idea so much.
- Such a fun idea – Movie Mimic. The creator takes pictures of himself in spots from various movies.
- When you’re feeling stressed during finals, it’s good to look at Calming Manatee every few hours.
- This is cracking me up – Forgotten Couples of the ’90s. A couple of them I had forgotten about, but most I just never knew about. Some ridiculous pairings, for sure – Ellen Barkin & Johnny Depp? Pauly Shore & Tiffani-Amber Thiessen? Naomi Campbell & Robert DeNiro? And, my favorite of all: Woody Harrelson & Glenn Close?!?
- Lies the Baby-sitter’s Club Told Me. So true. This series = the defining book series of my childhood.
Want more awesome? Head to the Awesome Archives.