- Wearing: new shoes (Sperrys for J.Crew). I’m usually not this aggressively preppy, I swear.
- Eating: Za’s chicken pesto panini. Cheap and delicious, you know how I do.
- Feeling: excited to have summer internship plans finalized. Chicago, I’m coming for you.
- Wondering: what classes to take next semester.
- Reading: Con Law, Contracts, Crim. I’m officially in stressed-out finals mode, and we’re more than a month away from them. Oh, law school.
- Listening: to Florence + the Machine’s “Seven Devils.” On repeat. Since last Friday. Semi-obsessed at the moment.
- Drinking: cranberry raspberry Fuze. New addiction.
- Loving: the early arrival of beautiful spring weather. Let’s hope it lasts…
(The Dowager does the Jolie! Image via here)
The weekly roundup of awesome stuff I found while wasting time online:
- File this under “things that are funny because they’re so true”: Something Wicked This Way Pins. I adore Pinterest and won’t be quitting it anytime soon, but it’s completely true that everything I’ve ever made from Pinterest has come out looking semi-janky.
- A gourmet waffle restaurant is opening in Ann Arbor. My life will soon be complete.
- We should all be as exuberant as this guy. This makes me want to watch Bring It On.
- The photographs from this year’s National Geographic contest are absolutely stunning. Note to self: learn how to actually use the settings on your camera.
- Pairing Florence + the Machine with the new Game of Thrones trailer? Sheer brilliance.
- Amber Tamblyn pranks Tyrese. This is amazing. I suppose I should expect nothing less from the woman engaged to Tobias Funke.
- A music video from Josh Ritter, created with over 12,000 pieces of construction paper. The brilliance and creativity of people astounds me sometimes.
- Law enforcement drawings of famous literary characters. Really cool, but kind of creepy.
- Ron Swanson cookies. Oh. My. God. Too much amazing-ness to handle.
- I’m in full-on Downton Abbey withdrawal mode. To pass the time, I’ve been browsing through this tumblr and this one too. Season 3, wherefore art thou??
And in case you missed ‘em before: The Awesome Archives