The more-or-less (but who are we kidding, often less) weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- This is incredible. Watch the whole thing: Coldplay’s Game of Thrones: The Musical.
- So clever: Titanic 8-Bit Cinema.
- So adorable, I cannot: 27 Times Mark Ruffalo Won Tumblr.
- YASSS: 24 Times Elaine Benes Spoke Straight to Your Soul.
- This little nugget gives me life: You Must See This Pug Do a Spot-On Harry Styles Impression.
- Good: Women Read Sexist Quotes.
- Coveting: An American Bookshelf in London.
- Which type are you? Inbox Zero vs. Inbox 5000: A Unified Theory (for the record, I once glanced over at a friend checking her email and saw six thousand unread emails and felt sick).
- Hah: Why Is Your Millennial Crying?
- Yep, Amy: Inside Amy Schumer – Doggy Daycare.
(Image via Mashable)
The weekly roundup of internet finds:
- Specifically, #5, #7, #8, #10, #13, and #18: 24 Things We Unexpectedly Become Obsessed with in Our Late Twenties.
- Good stuff: Powerful Ad Shows What a Little Girl Hears When You Tell Her She’s Pretty.
- It’s one of the best times of the year – aka, Wimbledon – so here’s this: Groovy Wimbledon Circa 1971.
- Hilarious: It’s Official, You’re More Likely to Be Bitten by Luis Suarez Than a Shark.
- The Bailey’s one is what sold me on this article: What Your Drink of Choice Says About You.
- The cynical part of me says she only did this because she knew she’d get great PR, but I still like it: Amy Adams Gives up Seat to Serviceman on Flight.
- This guy: Who Is Our New Favorite Jeopardy Loser?
- This gal: Breast Cancer Patient Dances Her Way into the Operating Room.
- Summer Sisters is one of my all-time favorite books, so you know I cannot wait for this: New Judy Blume Novel Announced for 2015.
- Holy cute: The Pugs of Westeros.
(Image via Entertainment Weekly)
The weekly roundup of internet fabulosity:
- I would really like it if Bill Murray could randomly show up at all of my important life events and dispense his quirky yet sage wisdom: Bill Murray Crashes Bachelor Party, Gives Awesome Speech.
- The trailer for Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar gives me chills. Ditto for the Foxcatcher trailer (Steve Carell, Academy Award winner, anyone?)
- Yep: If Every Big Ten School Were a Game of Thrones Character.
- The picture of Justin Verlander is everything: Detroit Tigers Take Zubaz to a Whole New Level.
- Really easy to fall down this rabbit hole: The Best Commencement Speeches, Ever.
- This starts out slowly, but around the 1:40 mark, it becomes amazing. I died when she became Celine Dion: There Are Many “Let It Go” Covers, But This One Really Tops Them All.
- So wrong, yet so hilarious: Frozen, Censored.
- We are approaching one of the rare occasions where I become a committed soccer enthusiast. Let’s celebrate with these incredibly awesome World Cup 2014 posters created by ESPN.
- This guy is so dorky yet so adorable: Epic Proposal from 26 Countries, 4 Years in the Making.
- As someone who hates awkward goodbyes, I can get on board with this article: Don’t Say Goodbye. Just Ghost.
(Image via Sherman Ave)
The weekly roundup of internet time-wasters:
- Somebody had a lot of time on their hands: The Office Time Machine.
- Legal humor for the win.
- A handy reference guide: Who Has Murdered Whom on Scandal.
- Not that we didn’t already know she was awesome: 13 Incredibly Awesome Amy Poehler Quotes.
- Beautiful pictures: A Girl and Her Bulldog.
- Epic: Twitter Reacts to HIMYM Finale. (“Finally, a love story more disappointing than Twilight.”)
- This Game of Thrones Honest Trailer is spot on. Lord Friend Zone!
- Disney Movies Written for Twentysomethings. Yep.
- This compilation of the 10 Best Sentences is interesting, but I like the comments on this article – with people suggesting their own personal favorites – even better.
- Dying: 44 Ordinary Signs That Became Suspicious When People Failed at Using Quotation Marks. This, of course, reminds me of Joey’s struggles with air quotes.
(Image via Buzzfeed)