(Image via Confetti & Cocktails)
- Community returns on Thursday. You best be watching.
- 40 Creative Facebook Timeline Covers. These are all fantastic and terribly creative and, suddenly, I have an urge to update mine.
- 24 Totally Stylish Animals Wearing Scarves. I’m a sucker for cute animal photos.
- The Fresh Prince of Downton Abbey. If someone could just put out one Downton-themed viral video or tumblr per week from now until Season Three premieres, that would be great. Okay? Thanks.
- A story about Olive Garden opening in Grand Forks, North Dakota. I feel like this is a piece that could appear on the Onion, but, nope, it’s apparently legit. The old lady who wrote it is adorable. And I do love me some OG breadsticks.
- The $2 million comma. Kids, grammar is important.
- I don’t have children (and I’m YEARS away from having children), but these books are too cute – Pride and Prejudice, Alice in Wonderland, and other literary classics made for kids!
- I love Bon Appetit’s “My Morning Routine” series. Such a fun concept, and the routines reveal so much about each person.
- I love this blog post – “Date a Girl Who Travels.” Wise words.
- Show Your Love – a proposal written in 15 languages. I love the simplicity and sentiment of this video. I also love this line: “You are worth a thousand white camels.” Now that’s love.
And in case you missed it: The Awesome Archives