I bookmark a lot of random videos/articles/etc all the time. So, I figured, every once in awhile (like when I get to 10 such awesome things) I’ll round them up and put ’em on here. So, here are some things I think are awesome at the moment:
- I started using Evernote to organize all my class/life notes. My beloved OneNote is not available for Mac yet, but this is doing a pretty spiffy job in the meanwhile.
- The casting for the new Anna Karenina adaptation: Keira Knightley, Jude Law, and Matthew Macfadyen. Yes, please.
- The Like Crazy Trailer. Cannot wait to see this – definitely my most anticipated movie of the fall.
- My new Minnetonka Kilty Suede mocs in Storm Blue.
- My iPhone case broke last week – luckily I found this one.
- I just bought a few Ann Taylor Loft long sleeve v-neck tees (in Ultra Plum and Bay Leaf). They are soft + comfy and will definitely be a staple of my wardrobe this fall.
- This video of Novak Djokovic dancing. Boy’s got moves.
- Reese Witherspoon’s new photoshoot in Marie Claire.
- Polyvore.com. I don’t have an account yet, mostly because I know I would become super addicted, super fast. How long until I cave?
- I’ve been working my way through the Game of Thrones series recently. And this video is hilarious. Damn, it feels good to be a Lannister.