(image via the New Yorker)
This week’s compendium of awesome finds:
- A trailer for the new Muppets movie, spoofing the trailer for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. So much love for this.
- This tennis cartoon from the New Yorker. My heart belongs to Rafa, but I suppose I can throw Roger some love too.
- Another tennis thing: I had forgotten about this moment from last year’s US Open. Rafa continues to be a shining beacon of awesomeness.
- Oh, and one more tennis-related item (yes, I am obsessed). Rafa’s new Armani campaign pictures: uno and dos. Whoa my god.
- No Thai!’s Chicken Pad Thai. I love Pad Thai, and this is one of the best I’ve ever had. And, p.s., I didn’t put that exclamation point in there to be precious; that’s really the name of the restaurant.
- The trailer for The Swell Season looks really excellent. I also don’t want to believe they broke up in real life because that would be too sad.
- I thought the Emmys were pretty “meh,” but Jane Lynch nailed it with this joke: “A lot of people are very curious why I’m a lesbian … Ladies and gentleman, the cast of Entourage.” Hilarious.
- This picture amuses me to no end. Awkward city.
- The Oatmeal always make me laugh. This one is my most recent favorite because people (literally) abuse that word all the time. And, yes, that includes me sometimes, when I don’t catch myself. Also, the end of the comic is brilliant. Gayroller!
- Haiku Case Briefs. Three weeks into law school and I’m already becoming highly susceptible to legal humor. I especially enjoyed this one as I read the case this week.