This week’s list of general awesomeness:
- Adele’s I Found a Boy. Pretty much EVERY damn song on 21 is incredible, but this is the one I’m loving the most at the moment.
- More on Adele – this cover of Someone Like You is so haunting and beautiful.
- Fall in Ann Arbor. It’s not this colorful yet, but it will be soon, and I can’t wait.
- I bought a new shade of nailpolish for autumn – Essie’s Aperitif. In the bottle it looks like an autumn-ish red orange, but it actually comes out pure red. Nonetheless, I love it. I always feel fancier when I have my fingernails painted.
- Mindy Kaling is awesome, and this article proves it. Cannot wait to read her book when it comes out!
- And more Mindy Kaling – an article she penned, “Flick Chicks.” Love that she simultaneously professes her love for romantic comedies while also lamenting some of their more unfortunate cliches. I feel the same way.
- This video. So joyful and happy. Totally made me want to visit Berlin again, and soon.
- The trailer for Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. True confession: sometimes I cry just watching a movie preview. Ahem, not that that happened here.
- Though apparently it will never happen, we can all dream of Kate Middleton on the cover of Vogue, can’t we? This mock-up of such a cover made me smile.
- Amy Poehler is awesome. The end.