The weekly roundup of awesome:
- What online checkout is like, in real life. Too funny and oh so true.
- SNL’s take on Kim Kardashian’s divorce. So on point. Whoever plays Bruce Jenner in this video is AMAZING. Seriously, the facial expressions? I was dying. And Kristen Wiig channeling Kris Jenner = sheer brilliance.
- Drinkify – you type in what music you’re listening to, it tells you what mixed drink would go best with it. Kind of a fun idea, especially for parties.
- “Call Your Girlfriend” by Erato. I’m obsessed with this video – they are so talented. And yes, I found it because Gwyneth Paltrow tweeted a link. Whatever, at least I wasn’t reading GOOP. I mean, okay, I read GOOP sometimes. I’m not proud of it.
- Operation: Hail. Love it, love it, love it. Also, I’ve heard some stories about OSU students being awful to Michigan people on their campus, so I give these guys kudos for being brave enough to do this.
- The grammar nerd in me totally loves this (Seven Bar Jokes Involving Grammar and Punctuation).
- Jon Stewart on Penn State. Spot on, per usual. And, for something different than what many are saying, I also like this take. A different perspective is always good.
- Oddly, I find myself wanting to say this to people all the time now.
- Parks + Rec quote of the week: “The only thing I will be waving is your decapitated head on a stick in front of your weeping mother.” (Leslie to Ben, after he told her it was time to wave the white flag.)
- Have I mentioned that I love Jimmy Fallon? This is brilliant.