This week’s collection of internet awesomeness:
- I am SO EXCITED for this movie. Yes, all caps. What am I, a sixteen-year old girl??
- Last week’s Amazing Race involved a bunny steeplechase race, which I did not even realize was an actual thing. However, it was super adorable, and now I’m obsessed. See this and this for proof.
- Lately I’ve been reading a lot of travel blogs/blogs about living abroad in Europe. (A girl can dream, right?) I stumbled upon this set of photos from Versailles and it’s making me want to go back to Paris so badly.
- Chris Martin and Jimmy Fallon do the worm. How delightful is Chris Martin? (Answer: super delightful).
- This is awesome – Beyonce songs re-imagined as undergraduate theses in women’s and gender studies. I wish I would spontaneously think of things this funny.
- Jenny Slate and co. made another Marcel the Shell video! When I saw this, it totally made my day. The first Marcel video was brilliant, and I think this one is too. (Favorite line: “I mean, it was pretty hard at the time, but now I always just think, oh, she’s traveling.” Second favorite line: “Sometimes I read a receipt. I like to get a feel for the daily life.”)
- Aziz Ansari is hilarious. And yes, oddly sexy. (Also: why is Bradley Cooper this year’s Sexiest Man Alive? He’s kind of from Planet Douchealon, no? Five points if you get that reference.)
- And on that note: 63 reasons why Bradley Cooper is not the sexiest man alive.
- An interesting read on Detroit. And also, there’s a HuffPost Detroit now! Pretty cool.
- And finally, in anticipation of the holiday – a lovely article on finding Thanksgiving in Paris. I had a smile on my face while reading this.
I think this is my favorite list of awesome, ever. Just so many of the things I love the most. But if you still want more, check out the Awesome Archives.