(image via Dustjacket Attic)
This week’s compilation of awesome things, with a super special Christmas-y flavor:
- If you only click one link from this post, let it be this one – a Puppy Christmas. Honestly, this makes me happier than any video I’ve ever seen. Ever.
- A Deck the Halls flash mob. Who doesn’t love a good flash mob, am I right?
- Kate Spade’s holiday ad. Oh so colorful – I adore it.
- Banana Republic’s holiday campaign, featuring Karen Elson. Sophisticated + glamorous.
- Dancing with an iPod in Public: Christmas Edition. I laughed so hard. The only word for this is “exuberant.” I love it. Also, Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas Is You” is clearly in the running for best Christmas song ever. Definitely in the top 5, at least. (And on that note – how about even more people dancing to “All I Want for Christmas Is You”? Check out this and this.)
- A Homemade Holiday at Ruche. All these DIY projects are fantastic; I wish I had had time this holiday season to be more crafty. Also – two more DIY projects I love: a flower bauble wreath and a “Let Your Heart Be Light” glitter banner.
- Abed and Troy’s Christmas Rap from Community’s Christmas episode. Why don’t more people watching this show?!
- Hate Actually? A list of all the things that are annoying (and all the things that are awesome) about Love Actually. But, let’s be honest – ultimately this list is really about why we all love Love Actually no matter what.
- Hey Jimmy Kimmel, I Gave My Kids a Terrible Present. Not going to lie, I laughed a lot at this. But aren’t these parents just a little bit cruel?
- And finally – the classic Christmas movie of my childhood was definitely Home Alone. Here are 12 things you probably didn’t know about the movie.
Looking for more awesome of the non-holiday flavor? Check out the awesome archives.