This week’s roundup of awesome things:
- Thought Catalog’s 20 New Year’s Resolutions for 20-Somethings. Never too late to adopt a few of these…
- Ray LaMontagne covers Gnarls Barkley’s Crazy. Unexpected and wonderful.
- I have always wondered how to pronounce L’Occitane, so naturally I loved this blog post.
- I kinda want to introduce this game the next time I’m out to dinner with friends – the first person to crack and look at their phone picks up the entire check. Of course, I am majorly guilty of this too. But it would be nice to make a change.
- To say I’m obsessed with Downton Abbey would be…putting it mildly, to say the least. That’s why I loved this quiz – which Downton Abbey character are you? (For the record, I’m a Matthew, apparently).
- And in case you hadn’t gotten enough Downton Abbey, please refer to this and this.
- Mad Men is coming back in March! Celebrate by admiring Pete Campbell’s bitchface and by re-watching old episodes while playing this drinking game.
- As usual, Beyonce can do no wrong. Her video for Countdown is amazing.
- When I reviewed the movie, I forgot to mention how fantastic the opening credits for the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo are. Check ’em out.
- The Best Picture You’ll See All Day. Ha!
And don’t forget the Awesome Archives.