(image via Abbey of Thrones)
The weekly(ish) roundup of stuff I found on the internet that I love:
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt sings Hey Jude. Seriously, could he be any more adorable? (And if you said that last sentence in Chandler’s voice, we could probably be best friends)
- A blooper reel from the Artist. Typically charming, of course.
- The first trailer for Game of Thrones, season 2. This is me, completely nerding out. And wishing I had HBO. And generally loving Jon Snow. It is known.
- Have You Ever Been This Tired? Dying from cuteness overload.
- What if Bon Iver covered Bon Jovi? This would ensue. So amazing and hilarious. Bon Joviver for the win!
- I knew about Nutella Snack + Drinks, but I had no idea there were so many other Nutella-related food products. Nutella Spray? I’d buy it.
- Suri’s Burn Book. I love this, from her “feud” with Blue Ivy Carter to comments like, “The only people who should be wearing peasant tops are actual peasants.”
- Kristen Bell’s reaction to getting a sloth for her birthday. Ridiculously endearing.
- On the short list of “internet jokes I will never get tired of” are Downton Abbey-themed tumblrs. This week’s find? Abbey of Thrones. Combining two of my favorite pop-culture phenomenons; can’t go wrong with that.
- This letter, to Jackson Pollock from his father, is so wonderful. I particularly loved this part:
“The secret of success is concentrating interest in life, interest in sports and good times, interest in your studies, interest in your fellow students, interest in the small things of nature, insects, birds, flowers, leaves, etc. In other words to be fully awake to everything about you & the more you learn the more you can appreciate & get a full measure of joy & happiness out of life.”
Searching for more awesome? Look no further.