(image via Jezebel)
The weekly roundup of internet wonderfulness:
- Downton Abbey trading cards. Why thank you, Vanity Fair.
- And, Downton Abbey paper dolls. Just like American Girl paper dolls, except TEN TIMES BETTER.
- The To Resolve Project, a collection of New Year’s resolutions illustrated graphically, is fascinating and fun to scroll through.
- Love this video – Mark Grist on Girls Who Read. Cheers to celebrating intellectual ladies.
- I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again – Schmidt is the best character on TV right now. And Fat Schmidt dancing along to Rihanna? Priceless.
- Pretty sure I would buy this cereal. Er, I mean, totes sure.
- Google Maps Hates OSU. And I love Google.
- Whenever I need motivation to do my reading, I’m just going to take a look at Academic Coach Taylor. He’s the best.
- Meet Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby! I love this skit, especially Maya Rudolph as Beyonce, Kristen Wiig as Taylor Swift, and Justin Timberlake as Justin Vernon. I know people always talk about how SNL sucks now compared to the glory days, but I think they’ve been churning out some solid sketches lately.
- The “what people think I do/what I actually do” meme is already overplayed, but I actually like this one a lot, mostly because I was a project manager in my former life. The first five images are so-so, but the last one (“what I actually do”) is spot-on. I did the typing-on-a-slanted-laptop thing way too many times on flights back and forth to the west coast.
Jonesing for more awesome? I’ve got ya covered.