- Wearing: new shoes (Sperrys for J.Crew). I’m usually not this aggressively preppy, I swear.
- Eating: Za’s chicken pesto panini. Cheap and delicious, you know how I do.
- Feeling: excited to have summer internship plans finalized. Chicago, I’m coming for you.
- Wondering: what classes to take next semester.
- Reading: Con Law, Contracts, Crim. I’m officially in stressed-out finals mode, and we’re more than a month away from them. Oh, law school.
- Listening: to Florence + the Machine’s “Seven Devils.” On repeat. Since last Friday. Semi-obsessed at the moment.
- Drinking: cranberry raspberry Fuze. New addiction.
- Loving: the early arrival of beautiful spring weather. Let’s hope it lasts…