(Image via Texts from Hillary)
The weekly roundup of internet finds:
- Remember when Titanic came out in 1997? And remember what other pop culture stuff was big then? Here’s a fun summary. Semi-Charmed Life! Great song.
- I admit, I’m guilty of using the phrase “First World Problems.” But this post is a nice reminder not to be so flippant.
- I read a lot articles and stories on the internet, but this post – Leap and the Net Will Appear – is one of my all-time favorite things I’ve ever found. I’ve had it bookmarked for a long time and thought I’d share it now. Inspiring.
- As if I weren’t already jealous enough of Beyonce’s fabulous-ness, this website confirms that, in fact, she is just 100% cooler than everyone else on planet earth.
- 13 Simple Steps to Get You through a Rough Day. Perfect for finals time. Or anytime, really.
- This is simultaneously adorable and heartbreaking: Cute Dogs Listening to Sad Songs. Awwww!
- 10 Lies Disney Told Me. The story of my childhood, for sure. I especially love number 3: “She did have a talking raccoon best friend though, that part is true.”
- This video, Springtime in Charleston, is so lovely. Everyday Musings is one of my favorites blogs, and that pretty much sums up why.
- You’ve probably already seen this, but just in case – Texts from Hillary. Hilarious.
- Last week, I wrote about how horrible I am at Draw Something. And this gallery of amazing Draw Something pictures further puts me to shame.
Looking for more awesome? Check out the archives.