(Image via Chandler Dances on Things)
The weekly roundup of fabulous internet finds:
- I love this commercial for White House Black Market. Coco Rocha is the best.
- Chandler Dances on Things is my new favorite website, ever. Mini-wave in celebration of me!
- This week’s cute animal article – 33 Animals Who Are Extremely Disappointed in You.
- Oh wait, one more – Animals with casts. Awww, I just want to hug them all.
- File this under “things that are adorable”: Interview with a One-Year-Old.
- These pictures are pretty accurate – how I envisioned the American legal system last August, and how I see it now.
- What if your dog sent you texts? It would be something like this, and it would be awesome.
- 50 People You Wish You Knew in Real Life. Yep. This article cracked me up. So good.
- Mitch Albom’s anecdote about the Michigan Men’s Glee Club made me smile: “And this, out-of-staters, is what can happen when you live in Michigan. Sometimes, when you’re feeling blue, all you need is a little maize.”
- So, I watch Dancing with the Stars every week (yeah, yeah, major guilty pleasure). I love DWTS because it is, hands down, the cheesiest show on television. One of my favorite weekly rituals? Reading EW.com’s “DWTS Hidden Gems” column. It’s always funny, but I thought this week’s was particularly good (probably because there were three references to Ross Geller).
Want more awesome? Check out the archives.