(Image via I Waste So Much Time)
The weekly roundup of internet finds:
- 12 Ways to Achieve the Very Best Glamour Shot. You shouldn’t read this if you’re at the library studying or at work in a cubicle, because you will probably laugh out loud and annoy everyone else. So, so good.
- I think this movie, premiering on HBO next month, looks awesome. Nicole Kidman and Clive Owen? I’m so there. Clive Owen is…amazing, in a word. And many other adjectives that would completely objectify him.
- A crazy 10-day trip around the world – Make It Count. That video is inspiring.
- After reading this, I want to go back to Paris and eat croissants. Someone take me there?
- This is awesome – a super creative dad took crazy pictures of his two daughters. I think my favorite is the Super Mario Brothers one, but they are all great.
- The 21 Absolute Worst Things in the World. All are awful, but especially number 21.
- For my next birthday, if someone could make me a Schmidt birthday cake, that would be great. Thanks in advance.
- And even more Schmidt – Schmidt’s Workout Video. Seriously, is there a better character on TV right now? I vote no.
- So call me, Maeby? I can’t adequately explain how funny I find this.
- A friend sent me the link for this website last week, and I love it: Anti-Oppressive Baby Animals.
And in case you missed it: More from the Awesome Archives