(Image via Late Night with Jimmy Fallon)
The kinda-sorta-weekly-ish roundup of awesome stuff I found on the internet:
- The Overthinking Person’s Drinking Game. Yep. Just yep.
- I saw this tweet, from Lena Dunham, last week and loved it immediately. So good.
- The Wheel of Lunch – never choose your lunch again; let internet magic choose it for you. I am the queen of indecision, so I kinda like this idea.
- Jimmy Fallon, Carly Rae Jepsen, and the Roots perform Call Me Maybe. Jimmy Fallon is so lovable.
- NBC’s 30 Greatest Summer Olympic Moments. Have I mentioned lately that I’m super excited for the Olympics? Or that watching Kerri Strug land that damn vault still makes me cry?
- The second episode of Jimmy Fallon’s Downton Sixbey. Man, I miss Downton.
- The Red Hot Chili Peppers sing the Michigan fight song at a concert in…Columbus? Suddenly, I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Hail.
- Inception is one of my favorite movies ever (I mean…Leo, JGL, Tom Hardy – what’s not to love?), so you can imagine how much I loved Lego Inception. Very cool.
- The 25 Best GIFs in the History of Sports. Numbers 1 and 18 are, in a word, amazing.
- This is why I’m proud to attend Michigan Law School. Wow.
Looking for more awesome things? Check out the Awesome Archives.