- Last week, Google had one of my favorite Google Doodles ever in celebration of Gustav Klimt’s 150th birthday. Love that painting.
- A list of 30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by Age 30. I love that this was written in 1997 and still completely applies to women today. Some things are always true.
- Jimmy Fallon’s “At the Bar with Roger Federer” segment is, in a word, amazing.
- Who knew a montage of Don Draper saying “what?” could be so awesome? Well, you’ll know after you watch the video.
- Slightly Insulting Chicago Posters. Though I have only a summer’s worth of knowledge to draw upon, I found these pretty accurate – and quite funny too.
- I don’t want to get too political here, but there’s a distinct possibility that I may feel compelled to laugh at Mitt Romney a lot over the coming months. On that note – Mitt Romney Looking Longingly at People.
- This is, hands down, the most hilarious article I have read in a loooong time: Will You Still Medal in the Morning?, about sex at the Olympics. There are so many amazing quotes in it, but I particularly loved the female BMX biker who compared male Olympic gymnasts to “lovable little Ewoks.” Trust me, read this article.
- This article is hilarious too, while also making me seriously question the future of mankind: American Baby Names Are Somehow Getting Even Worse. If you thought Apple was bad, you’re in for a real treat with this article, let me tell you.
- An Angela Merkel Rainbow. Girl knows how to work her colors.
- Anderson Cooper totally takes down Rush Limbaugh. I cannot tell you how delighted that video makes me. Rush is the worst.
In case you want more (and you know you do!), head to the Awesome Archives.
(Image via Google)