The weekly roundup of awesome ways to waste your time on the internets:
- According to Coveteur, the fashions from Clueless may be coming back into style. As this is one of my all-time favorite movies, I can get behind that. I also cannot resist the opportunity to quote the movie, so I’ll leave you with this gem: “That was a stop sign.” “I totally paused!”
- Please scroll through this slide show: The 17 Funniest Descriptions of Interview Subjects. I feel particularly bad for the reporter dubbed “The White Ho.”
- 25 Animals Who Are Genuinely Interested in What You Have to Say. Because funny/cute animal pictures never get old.
- This is an amazing cover of Billie Jean. The video is a slow burn, but wait for it.
- What would you take if your house was on fire? The Burning House blog chronicles the answer to that question from different folks. Fascinating.
- A mashup of Call Me Maybe and Somebody I Used to Know proves to be a surprisingly brilliant combination.
- Hilarious ID Badge Photos from London Olympians. I have to say I found Andy Roddick’s particularly amusing.
- This video, Corgi Flop, brings a smile to my face every time I watch it (which, ahem, might be embarrassingly often). One, the corgi is wearing a life jacket. Two, look how his little legs fly up!
- Consider my mind blown: Why “Saved by the Bell” Is All a Dream.
- And finally, two videos of Olympians being adorable and awesome: the USA women’s soccer team dancing to “Party in the USA” and the swimming team rocking out to “Call Me Maybe.”
(Image via Michigan Alumni Club of Greater San Francisco)