The weekly roundup of internet finds:
- I wrote about something quite similar myself awhile ago (see this), but it bears repeating: When Did I Get Older Than Monica Geller? And how do I make it stop?
- More Friends-related awesomeness: Everything I Need to Know, I Learned from Phoebe Buffay. This is actually all quite true.
- Survival Guide for Dating a Law Student. Besides the fact that I personally do not care for Law & Order, all of these are true.
- The extended first look at Cloud Atlas is beautiful. I can’t remember the last time a movie looked half as ambitious as this one.
- I’ve always had a soft spot for Andy Roddick, though after awhile, it became almost unbearable to root for him. Joe Posnanski explains why in this great article, There’s No Room in the Stratosphere.
- The Wander Blog is very cool – great graphics, great messages.
- I’m Sick of Summer. I totally agree with this article; right around this time of year, I start craving autumn hardcore.
- I love this compilation of Amy Poehler quotations. She’s one of my favorite funny (and intelligent and beautiful) ladies.
- My love for Nathan Adrian, spawned during the Olympics, continues via his Twitter account. Tell me this tweet – and the accompanying picture – is not completely adorable.
- This trailer for Homeland Season 2 gives me chills. I don’t think I’ve mentioned it before, but Damian Lewis is one of my favorite actors. So good.
(Image via Little Reminders of Love)