- I know it’s his job and I know plenty of other people do this everyday without recognition, but I must admit that this story about Prince William makes me swoon just a wee bit.
- Much like hating Twilight, hating Fifty Shades of Grey just does not get old. This Goodreads review is hilarious. Nailed it.
- Puppies struggling to stay awake. Awwww!
- This is oddly fascinating: Pinreach, a measure of how influential you are on Pinterest. Where do you score?
- This makes me so happy: Julia Child Remixed. Have I mentioned that Julia Child is one of my favorite people?
- The Fierce Five appeared on the Colbert Report last week and, as you can imagine, it was fabulous.
- My new favorite mashup ever: Aaliyah and Goyte, Are You That Somebody That I Used to Know. Brilliant.
- How British is Andy Murray today? Check out the AndyMurrayometer to find out.
- This is very true: 10 Things Most Americans Don’t Know About America.
- Boys, a parody trailer of Girls. Starring Craig Craig!
Looking for past Awesome List compilations? Head to the Things That Are Awesome archives
(Image via Huffington Post)