- You guys, they make Saved By the Bell Nailpolish. The ’90s child inside me is dying.
- Very cool concept: Classic Sculptures Dressed in Modern Outfits.
- This resonated because it is me, in a nutshell: I Have No Survival Skills and I Am Going to Die. This line in particular is so me: “In the event of a broken down car, I would probably just cry/call my dad/cry while calling my dad.”
- The 33 Best GIFs of the Olympics. A month later and I still miss obsessively watching the Olympics every day.
- Considering this has 124 million views (and counting), you have probably seen it, but I’m going to share it anyway: Gangnam Style. Gotta love K-Pop.
- The 15 Best Ron Swanson GIFs. Have I shared this before? I’m having deja vu, but Ron Swanson is so amazing that I don’t even care.
- Legend has it that Mary Sue Coleman starts each day by spinning the Cube. Legend has it that Mary Sue Coleman is awesome.
- Two new trailers for Downton Abbey. I’m now trying to figure out how I can move to England this month so I can watch the show when it airs over there in September.
- This is just so, so good: The Mad Men Rickroll.
- I became a tennis fan right around the time Andy Roddick’s professional career began, so I was pretty sad about his retirement this week. This piece sums up Roddick much better than I ever could here.
(Image via BuzzFeed)