- This promo video for Cougar Town is so cute. I feel like it would be awesome to hang out with this cast; they all seem to genuinely like each other and to have so much fun.
- You Are Not Carrie Bradshaw. Every woman my age should read this and make a mental note. Preach!
- This makes me so happy: The Pure Michigan Statewide Singalong. Yay, Michigan!
- This video of William and Kate dancing in Tuvalu is pretty much making my life right now.
- The mashup the world has been waiting for: Carly Rae Jepsen and PSY. It was only a matter of time…
- Google has introduced a Bacon Number feature. I found this oddly mesmerizing and may have wasted a lot of time typing different actors names in.
- Everything I Need to Know, I Learned from Ross and Rachel. He’s her lobster!
- This article on Mindy Kaling is fantastic. I’m probably going to say this a million times in future posts but 1) Mindy Kaling is awesome and 2) I can’t wait for her show.
- Best campaign ad ever? Best campaign ad ever, for sure. (P.S. Bridget McCormack is a professor at Michigan Law, what what!) (P.P.S. I miss the West Wing).
- Ann Romney is Ann Veal. Brilliant.
Jonesin’ for more awesome? Head to the Things That Are Awesome archives.
(Image via imgfave)