The weekly-ish roundup of awesome internet finds:
- In celebration of PBS, home of Downton Abbey, Rick Steves, Sesame Street, and plenty of other quality programming I both enjoyed as a child and enjoy now.
- This will go down in history as one of the best decisions ever: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will host the Golden Globes. I can’t even.
- Speaking of which, here are 17 Other Things Amy Poehler and Tina Fey Should Run.
- This is incredibly cool: Date Stamp Art. Simple, but brilliant.
- One thing I always hear about Homeland is that people love to watch because Claire Danes is an epic crier. This seems like an odd detail to fixate on, but after looking at this board on Pinterest, I guess it’s true.
- If This Post Makes You Laugh, Then You’re a Terrible Person. These are all great, but for some reason number 8 (pictured above) just killed me.
- These pictures of Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward make me smile. You can just tell how in love they were.
- The 200 Greatest Arrested Development Quotes. Man, what a brilliant show.
- I love a good “Call Your Girlfriend” cover, and this one – by girls who are 8 and 12! – is excellent. Plus, they’re on Nashville which is an equally excellent show that everyone should be watching. Get on it.
- And finally, this tweet, via Rebel Wilson, made me laugh out loud:
(Image via Buzzfeed)