- This article, America’s Slippery Slope into Britishisms, is great. I am afraid to admit that I use many of these phrases – in fact, my old clients used to tease me for constantly saying “no worries” (Come on! That’s not really British, right?)
- This is weird and wonderful: Tom Hanks Performs Slam Poetry about Full House.
- Downton Abbey impressions. This guy is so good – I especially love his Mrs. Pattmore and Mr. Carson. (Warning: don’t watch if you haven’t seen Downton Season 3 yet – there are some spoilers).
- This is fascinating: Scenes from WW2 Photoshopped onto Today’s Streets.
- Urban Outfitters is now selling Lisa Frank products. I never shop at Urban Outfitters but suddenly have an urge to go…
- In celebration of this week’s holiday, The Halloween Candy Hierarchy. My favorite is #10: “I honestly have no idea who goes in the candy aisle and comes out with a Crunch Bar or a plain M&M, but I assume they’re Republicans.”
- The gag reel for New Girl Season One. I want to be friends with this cast.
- The 45 Best Pictures Of Scared Bros At A Haunted House. So good.
- Though it took me awhile to warm up to him, I grew to be a big fan of Anthony Bourdain and No Reservations, which ends its run this fall. Here’s a look back at some of his favorite shows. My favorite? The 2006 Beirut episode, which was one of the more powerful things I’ve seen on TV.
- As everyone in America undoubtedly knows, it’s Election Eve. If you’re still undecided, let Chris Rock help you figure out who to vote for.
(Image via Buzzfeed)