Now that you have 2Pac in your head, enjoy this week’s roundup of all that is awesome:
- 20 Signs You May Be Obsessed with Instagram. Surprising to no one, a lot of these apply to me.
- Fiona Apple cancelled her tour to be home with her dying dog, and then wrote this letter explaining why. Beautiful.
- This is one of the funniest things I’ve read in a long while: The Hater’s Guide to the Williams-Sonoma Catalog.
- The 32 Best Memes of 2012. So many good ones!
- Pretty sure I posted this last year, but I’m in the midst of finals studying lockdown and it bears repeating: Look, We Can Either Study for Our Law School Finals, or We Can Bring About the Violent Dissolution of the American Legal System.
- So Maryland and Rutgers are now apparently in the Big Ten. I’m not sure how I feel about this, but I know how Oprah feels.
- I love ’90s nostalgia Buzzfeed articles, and this is a good one: 35 Things You Will Never See Again in Your Life. Until I read this article, I had forgotten #6 existed and how glorious they were.
- I also love funny GIF Buzzfeed articles, and this is a classic: 19 People Who Are Having a Way Worse Day Than You. Crying with laughter, I tell ya.
- The internet went wild this week over news of the Boy Meets World remake, and I must admit that I myself am quite excited. On that note, here are three fun Boy Meets World things: an ode to Topanga’s hair, 10 guest stars you forgot were on the show (Adam Scott!), and 5 things the new show needs to do.
- This is such a thought-provoking piece: How to Live Without Irony. I think the author absolutely nailed my generation.