The weekly roundup of internet wonderfulness:
- A funny video compilation from Community: The Annie Gasp. In other news, when is this show coming back on the air? I miss it.
- I can’t even express how excited I am to see Les Mis – and these five clips just made me even more excited (which I didn’t think was possible) (also, Samantha Barks appears to totally kill it as Eponine) (although, I’m still not sure about Russell Crowe’s singing voice) (so many parentheticals).
- Continuing with my Les Mis obsession: if any of my friends want to do a Les Mis flash mob at my wedding dinner, I’m totally on board. Just, you know, an idea.
- Even though I know it’s corny and flawed, I love The Holiday and watch it multiple times every holiday season (and, let’s be honest, sometimes on a random day in July when I just need to cheer up). This recap of the movie is hilarious and so on point. Mr. Napkinhead! Also, I submit to you that Jude Law has never looked better than he did in this movie. Fact.
- This is amazing: Meryl Streep and Hillary Clinton take selfies together. I want to hang out with them like whoa.
- I recently gave up coffee (more on that later), so this article simultaneously made me laugh and made me desperately crave a Starbs fix: Monologue of Starbucks’ Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha. And, yes, I do type “Starbs” on the regular.
- Coming in February 2013, Kate Spade teams up with Keds. Look at me, already wanting to buy several pairs.
- This happened near my hometown and is super cute: School Mascot Proposal.
- Jay-Z rides the subway, and awesomeness ensues. You can’t watch this video and not like Jay-Z a little more, I think.
- Five Movie Scenarios That Seem Romantic, But Are Actually Really Weird. I agree with all of these, but Never Been Kissed‘s is best: “Reality: There is NO WAY IN HELL you could pass for a high schooler.”
(Image via BuzzFeed)