The above GIF perfectly illustrates how I feel about the finals studying that I’m currently in the midst of, which is to say – decidedly not awesome. This list, however, is the perfect antidote to all that:
- I love year-end lists and recaps, and this one is pretty epic: Pop Danthology 2012.
- Another great year-in-review: The 27 Most Perfectly Timed Photos of the Year.
- And yet another year-in-review: Zeitgeist 2012. Dammit, Google. You always make me cry.
- I’m just going to continue talking about Les Mis repeatedly until I get to see the movie, okay? On that note, I love this article. And yes, I am totally on Team Eponine. Is this even a question?
- More Les Mis (can’t stop, won’t stop): The Les Mis advent calendar. You absolutely must click on each day; there are some real gems (like this – dying!).
- Some of these are pretty funny: Thanks, Textbooks.
- This tumblr is making my life at the moment: Your LL Bean Boyfriend.
- I’m a big Amazing Race fan, and I have to say that this year’s race had perhaps the most shocking finish I’ve ever seen – a true underdog team won. This blog post from the Beekman Boys makes me love their win even more (though, of course, the Chippendales will always have my heart).
- This photo of the Downton Abbey cast in NYC is amazing. Please also see #2 and #6 on the accompanying list. And on a related note, this Downton Abbey/Breaking Bad mashup is brilliant. Best line? “As Byron once said: mo money, mo quandaries.”
- And finally, this week it was announced that there are going to be even MORE episodes of Arrested Development than originally planned. Can’t argue with that.