In a belated celebration of the season, the first half of this list is Christmas-related. The second half? Just your average, everyday awesome.
- Bo Inspects the White House Holiday Decorations. So damn cute.
- 30 Dogs Who Think They Are Christmas Trees. I both find this adorable and wonder why so many people feel compelled to wrap their pets in Christmas lights. But mostly I find it adorable.
- This is amazing: a Downton Abbey gingerbread house.
- I love this so much: Mariah Carey, Jimmy Fallon, and the Roots perform “All I Want for Christmas Is You.”
- This cannot be real, right? Gangnam Style Christmas Lights.
- As a lifelong Midwesterner, I find this article on point: 23 Reasons to Date a Midwesterner.
- This cheered me up immensely during finals: The 40 Greatest Dog GIFs of All Time.
- I love this movement: 26 Random Acts of Kindness for Sandy Hook.
- I played in a handbell choir in elementary school and, let me tell you, we were not this good. Amazing.
- This blew my mind: 53 Arrested Development Jokes You Probably Missed. I always knew this show had amazingly detailed jokes but…whoa.
(Image via Buzzfeed)