The first awesome list of the new year:
- The Mindy Project started a bit slow, but it’s definitely become one of my favorite shows – and it should be one of yours, too. In case you need convincing: 15 Reasons to Let The Mindy Project into Your Heart.
- This article is awesome: 22 Terrible Things That Must End in 2013. Of course, I will never quit Instagramming my food, but all the other things on the list should definitely go.
- Singer Woody Guthrie’s 1942 list of New Year’s Resolutions (or “New Years Rulin’s,” in his words) is so charming. Numbers 15, 31, and 33 make me happy.
- I cannot wait to watch this year’s Golden Globes. This is why. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler make everything better.
- Simple but brilliant: 40 Tricks You Must Know for a Much Better 2013.
- I have been mildly (or, perhaps, majorly) obsessed with Eddie Redmayne since watching Les Mis on Christmas day. I find him good looking in a super unconventional way, and apparently I’m not the only one: Is Eddie Redmayne Hot? (Spoiler alert: the conclusion is “yes”).
- The movies of 2012, all mashed up together. I’m a sucker for stuff like this.
- How have I never seen this before?! Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt dancing to “Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?”
- Are you feeling sad? Look at This Fucking Puppy. Makes everything better.
- This gives me chills: The Letter M.
(Image via Buzzfeed)