This week’s roundup of all that is awesome on the internets:
- The 50 Funniest Tweets of 2012. So, so good.
- I wish more people watched Happy Endings. Maybe this Happy Endings’ Happy Wordplay video will convince you to do just that.
- I marathon watched Homeland over my break (which I’m still on, grad school for the win!), and this article is on point: The Stages of Getting Addicted to Homeland. The Carrie/Brody relationship is when I began to become disenchanted with the show too, but nonetheless it’s still completely addictive and I understand why everyone’s hooked (including myself). And Saul is just the best, so naturally this line from the article was my favorite: “Love Saul. Think Saul is the best character on TV and you want to nuzzle in his beard.”
- I know this video is kind of old, but I’ve had the link in my inbox forever and just got around to watching now – and it was as amazing as I thought it would be: Look at This Instagram.
- Even though I don’t think I’m quite fancy enough to pull off a list like this, I still love Kate Spade’s list of New Year’s Resolutions.
- I’m sure there will be many more Downton-related tumblrs over the course of the season, so here’s to the first of many: Edith with Googly Eyes. As per usual, poor Edith.
- This sounds fascinating: Frida Kahlo’s closet, which was locked for 58 years, is now on display. Who wants to go to Mexico City with me?
- My excitement over Tina Fey and Amy Poehler hosting the Golden Globes is no secret. In preparation for the awesomeness of tomorrow night, you should probably review their best onscreen moments together.
- Vogue UK’s study of Kate Middleton’s style. I want everything in her wardrobe.
- Celebrities Read Mean Tweets About Themselves. Lots of gems here, but I liked the Christina Applegate one the best.
(Image via Edith with Googly Eyes)