The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- David Sedaris comes out with a new book in April. Can’t wait!
- 25 Handy Words That Simply Don’t Exist in English. My favorite is #1, because I could use it so, so frequently.
- Awesome prank: the drive-thru “ghost.” I love the employee who immediately decided to Instagram the moment.
- These are on point: Honest Titles for Oscar Nominated Movies.
- When my best friend sent me a link to this article, it pretty much made my week: The 26 Most Puzzling Pictures of Leonardo DiCaprio. So, so, so many gems.
- And another great Buzzfeed compilation: The 25 Most Embarrassing Destiny’s Child Coordinated Looks.
- Prabal Gurung is making a collection for Target. AHHHHH. It’s Jason Wu madness all over again.
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler killed it at the Globes, further reinforcing my belief that we should all try to be more like them in all facets of life.
- If you posed the question, “If Laura were a character from Friends, who would she be?” to the people who know me best, I guarantee what everyone would answer: Chandler. Hands down. Thus, I love this article: Everything I Need to Know, I Learned from Chandler Bing.
- Who’s getting excited for Game of Thrones season 3? (Me). In preparation, let’s listen to the GoT kids beat box the show’s theme song. They are all adorable.
(Image via Buzzfeed)