- Women Will Buy Basically Anything Related to Jane Austen. That is true, and I am one of those women. Not ashamed.
- I can’t stop laughing about this picture. Poor guy!
- This sums up how all ’90s nostalgia makes me feel: Hey ’90s Kid, You’re Old.
- Speaking of which, this Microsoft ad also taps into that ’90s nostalgia. My favorite line? “Lunch was a puzzle, not a picture.”
- Let’s be honest: I love Puppy Bowl a lot more than I love the Super Bowl.
- Sheer brilliance: Les Mean Girls.
- If you watch New Girl (which you should), you’ve probably seen the gang play True American. Now you can too: find the rules here and here.
- Speaking of New Girl, I hope you watched last week’s episode. That kiss was epic. Speaking of which: Crush of the Week: Nick Miller.
- Favorite moment of the Super Bowl? J Hud and the Sandy Hook kids. You’re not supposed to cry at the Super Bowl but dammit I did.
- Second favorite moment of the Super Bowl? Jay-Z and Beyonce hugging. I can’t even.
(Image via Les Mean Girls)