- J. Law is awesome and we should all bow down to her. Seriously, coolest celebrity ever?
- These are so wonderful: Extremely Rare Color Photographs of Early 1900s Paris.
- And these are so clever: Minimalist Pictogram Summaries of Pop Culture and Historical Events.
- My favorite is Steve Martin’s: The Business Cards of 20 Famous People.
- The Year of Less. This really resonated with me (minus the “less travel” part – I’m actually hoping for more of that one).
- The longest game of tag ever. I love that that they have a Participant Agreement.
- As a longtime fan of Sex and the City and a more recent convert to the cult of Homeland, I love this article: Are You a Carrie or a Carrie?
- Kind of excited to read the new Bridget Jones’ Diary (let’s hope it’s as good as the first and much better than the second).
- If you watched the Super Bowl halftime show, I’m sure you’ll agree: The World Needs Michelle.
- Does anyone else feel like, recently, Hillary Clinton has become kind of badass? I don’t know; I think she’s having a moment. I love this compilation of her in every country she visited as Secretary of State. I hope she’s somewhere napping right now, because that is a lot of travel.
(Image via Buzzfeed)