The weekly roundup of all I deem awesome on the interwebs:
- I’m not a hipster but I do take pictures of my food, so I find this hilarious: Pictures of Hipsters Taking Pictures of Food.
- I thought the whole Ryan Gosling “Hey Girl” thing was played out, but then I saw “Hey Girl, Detroit” and figured it might have some life left in it still.
- These Arrested Development Valentines, created by Marisa Seguin, are making my life right now. So fantastic!
- The Alumni Association made this cool video of a snowy day on campus. Man, I love this place.
- These book sculptures are so cool. Sometimes the creativity of other people makes me feel bad about myself.
- This is my new favorite Etsy shop. If anyone wants to buy me the Chandler Bing notebook…
- I had no clue who Aaron Tveit was before seeing Les Mis, but I sure do now – he was so damn good in that movie. Thus, I wholeheartedly endorse his nomination as Crush of the Week.
- The Disney Prince Hotness Ranking. But we all know Number 2 should really be Number 1, am I right?!?
- This is so cute I can’t even handle it: Japanese Boy and His French Bulldog Are the World’s Cutest Friends Ever.
- The Jeopardy! Teen Tournament Just. Got. Real. I wish I had watched this. Leonard!
(Image via Marisa Seguin)