The weekly roundup of internet fabulosity:
- After watching the Top Chef finale, I almost felt compelled to write something about it, but then I read this and realized there was no need: he sums up everything I felt perfectly. Love Kristen and Brooke, hate that they didn’t get a final challenge that really allowed them to shine.
- I’ve been feeling way too attached to my iPhone lately, so this post resonated: Are You Really as Busy as You Think You Are?
- I’ve never understood my generation’s obsession with The Notebook, so naturally I love its Honest Trailer. Best line: “It’s basically the Olive Garden of love stories.”
- Amazing piano mash-up: Game of Downton Abbey.
- If last season’s MVP of New Girl was Schmidt (by a mile), this year’s is Nick Miller. Here’s why.
- This kills me because I was a sophomore circa 2006 and so many things about this are accurate: A Typical Night Studying in 2006. For instance: lofted beds, listening to the Fray, the Dell laptop, and AOL instant messaging.
- Leslie and Ben’s wedding on Parks and Rec was one of the most adorable things ever televised. Here’s the story of her unique wedding dress, which could not have been more perfect. And I love that someone at NBC made a Pinterest board of the wedding.
- I can’t get over how cool Michelle Obama is: Evolution of Mom Dancing.
- This is a cool concept for a photography project: 14 photographers take one picture of their kids, every week for a year. Some great images here.
- Because I love Jennifer Lawrence and don’t enjoy Anne Hathaway so much, I thought this was pretty on point: Why Do Women Hate Anne Hathaway (and Love Jennifer Lawrence)?.
(Image via Vulture)