The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- I don’t even like cats, but this one is too cute not to like.
- The 5 Reasons Girls Type Like Thissss. I’ll admit, I’m guilty of this at times but, mostly, I’m annoyed with how often I see it on Facebook/Twitter/text messages/planet earth in general. Ladies, we can do better.
- Love this: I Want to Be a March Sister. I’m pretty sure I’ve written this before but, Little Women is one of the most underrated movies of all time. And the book is pretty spectacular too (though that much goes without saying).
- What a fun illustration project: Windows of New York.
- $20,000 is pennies when it comes to law school debt, but this video still made me cry. Also: Ellen is awesome at life.
- This sums it up: What Grad School Is REALLY Like. Most accurate (yet soul-crushing) part? “In college you feel pretty confident, because you were at the top of your class…But guess what? Everyone at grad school was the smartest kid at THEIR college.”
- Bridget Jones Is My Spirit Animal. She really is.
- I am so ready for the returns of Game of Thrones and Mad Men. So ready.
- Watch Adele Say “Fank You.” God, she’s the best.
- I’m about to type a really nerdy sentence, but if I had to choose a favorite Supreme Court Justice, I’d probably go with Ruth Bader Ginsburg. So, naturally, I love this.
(Image via NY Daily News)