- This is how I feel every time I look at Facebook: Obnoxious Friend Won’t Stop Attaining Major Life Milestones.
- 40 Mean Girls Quotes That Make Everyday Life Worth Living. I love this, and I also just realized that I don’t own Mean Girls on DVD. Egregious error on my part, I know.
- Bleeding maize and blue, always: The 35 Ways You Know You’re a Michigan Wolverine.
- Every few years or so, I start to feel overwhelmed by all the clutter in my life and feel compelled to get rid of stuff. I’m feeling that way at the moment, so naturally I love this article: “Living With Less. A Lot Less.”
- 16 Reasons Everyone Loves Connie Britton. Number 16, y’all.
- The most memorable Friends quotes. There are almost too many to choose from, but I think my personal favorites are “Pivot!” and “Gum would be perfection.”
- Oh, to be this puppy: How to Hug a Puppy, by Tom Hardy.
- This is a real cool photo shoot: Photos of the Same Two Models Transformed Into Different Couples.
- The most random – yet awesome – Tumblr I’ve encountered in awhile: Ugly Renaissance Babies.
- On second thought, this might be the best Tumblr I’ve found lately: National Geographic Found. Some beautiful photography there.
(Image via Mean Girls GIFs)