The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- I hate (abhor, detest, loathe, etc.) Twilight, so naturally I love this: Reasoning with Vampires. So, so on point.
- Perfect for when you’re having a bad day: The 30 Happiest Facts of All Time.
- I waver between loving Twitter and thinking it represents humanity’s impending downfall, but whatever your position, you can’t deny the impact the site has made. Here’s a short look back at Twitter’s first 7 years.
- I fill out March Madness brackets and vaguely follow what’s going on, but let’s be honest – the most compelling headline generated by the tournament’s first week is this one: Florida Gulf Coast Coach, Andy Enfield, Took Maxim Model Wife, Amanda Marcum, to Taco Bell on First Date. Love it.
- I just saw trailers for two movies that I’m now dying to see: To the Wonder (looks beautiful) and The Place Beyond the Pines (valiantly attempting to make both Ryan Gosling and Bradley Cooper appear unattractive, to no avail).
- I cannot stop listening to this song (and the video is cool too): “Step” by Vampire Weekend.
- The Onion nails it, per usual: Supreme Court On Gay Marriage: ‘Sure, Who Cares.’
- I want to hug the illustrator who drew these: The Parks and Rec Crew As the Justice League.
- Pretty funny: Thug Kitchen. My favorite is this post with the avocado photo: “Nature’s butter, bitch.”
- The 38 Best Local News Captions of All Time. Sex for McNuggets?!
(Image via Vulture)