The weekly roundup of internet finds:
- The next time you feel sad, just remember the joy exuded by the Happiest Penguin Ever.
- Yes, I am well aware this is a week late, but: 21 Vintage Easter Cards That Will Totally Creep You Out.
- I mean this in the non-stalker-iest way possible, but…who wants to come stalk Ryan Gosling’s film set with me? Anyone?
- I laughed so hard at this that I probably scared my neighbors: Family Feud Fails.
- This guy is ridiculously talented, and this video is spot-on: Disney After Ever After.
- I have literally been reading Roger Ebert’s movie reviews since I was a little girl (I used to read them every Friday in our local paper), so I was sad to hear of his death. I thought about linking to one of the many tribute articles that have sprung up for him, but in the end, I think his own words are the most poignant: I Do Not Fear Death.
- Yep, yep, yep: Stop Instagramming Your Perfect Life. (Okay, full disclosure, I agree with everything this article says, but I will never stop Instagramming).
- A new Gatsby trailer, this time with a little Beyonce and Florence & the Machine thrown in for good measure. There is absolutely no way that this movie is going to live up to my insanely high expectations, but…doesn’t it look incredible?
- Brilliant illustrations: See Game of Thrones Reimagined As Mad Men, Seinfeld, and Arrested Development.
- Too cute: little Kirsten Dunst and “Joey” Gordon-Levitt on Celebrity Jeopardy. Aww!
(Image via Vulture)