The weekly roundup of internet awesomeness:
- The creativity of people never fails to amaze me. Here are just two examples: Instagram food art and creative maps.
- I’ve always maintained that Lucille was my favorite character on Arrested Development, and this is a good reminder of why: 28 Ways to Live Life Like Lucille Bluth.
- And, my favorite Parks and Rec character would clearly be Ron Swanson, who says the best stuff.
- This is fascinating: Photos of Children From Around the World With Their Most Prized Possessions.
- You know how, if you’re a food blogger, you write a post and try to come up with a clever little introductory hook before giving the recipe? Well, everyone can stop doing that now, because nobody will ever top this: Cuban Sandwiches: Don’t Mess with the Bey.
- So good: professor tells student to “Get Your Sh@t Together.” Totally, totally agree with the professor here.
- Not even sure what to say about this: Here’s a GIF of Joe Biden Set to “Return of the Mack.” (Who else remembers this song fondly? Hello, mid-’90s!)
- I’ve never really understood the Lana Del Rey hype (or the Lana Del Rey hate, for that matter), but I’m loving her new song from the Gatsby soundtrack.
- Game of Thrones Actors Doing Normal Stuff Is So Weird. It really is.
- File this under “completely useless things that I don’t need, but really really want”: Arrested Development Engraved Pencil Pack.
(Image via Buzzfeed)