The weekly rundown of internet gems:
- I’m planning on seeing The Great Gatsby this weekend, but regardless of whether the film is good or bad, I know one thing: its soundtrack is amazing. Seriously, listening to this on repeat got me through the last half of finals.
- So cringe-worthy: The 21 Most Awkward Moments in Handshake History. The Ryan Seacrest one is still one of the worst things I’ve ever seen.
- This video is very cute, but at the same time, every time I watch it, I’m super anxious and scared for the puppies. Is that normal? Puppies vs. Stairs: The Ultimate Supercut. Also, the pug hopping up the stairs at the end kills me.
- Is it too much for me to ask that this happens at Michigan’s Bell Tower? Game of Thrones Theme Played from University Bell Tower.
- Laughing at Ryan Lochte never gets old for me.
- 38 Maps You Never Knew You Needed. It’s true.
- Post-Oscar season, there had been a distinct shortage of awesome Jennifer Lawrence moments in my life. This week brought the remedy to that: Jennifer Lawrence Wins the Met Ball.
- This week, in Arrested Development news: Bluth’s Banana Stand From Arrested Development Is Now Real and Maybe Headed Your Way. If this is in New York when I’m there, I’m clearly going.
- Politics aside, I find the Bush family oddly endearing. Exhibit A: love letters between George and Barbara.
- Things like this are why we all love the internet: Ryan Gosling Won’t Eat His Cereal.
(Image via New York Magazine)