The weekly roundup of awesome ways to waste your time on the interwebs:
- 20 Hilarious Pinterest Fails. Nailed it.
- ONE WEEK, people! Arrested Development Season 4 Trailer. Also, make sure to take a deep dive into Vulture’s analysis of the trailer.
- We all know show Robb is way better than book Robb, so this is appropriate: Crush of the Week: Game of Thrones’ Richard Madden.
- Incredibly detailed and oddly fascinating chart: American English Dialects.
- This post is a fascinating read from a man who gave up the internet for a year. I love that it goes someplace completely different than expected, and that it totally avoids the predictable “the internet is ruining us” conclusion. Very thought-provoking.
- 43 Things That Will Make You Feel Old. Whoever wrote this was spot-on about #1 – it is very traumatic.
- The Office had its ups and downs over the years, but I was still sad to see it end this week. I love this behind the scenes look at the set via Ellie Kemper.
- Really interesting: Inequality and New York’s Subway.
- I wish I had quit my last job with a resignation cake.
- I could not love Jon Hamm any more than I do at this moment: Jon Hamm on Sesame Street.
(Image via Vulture, perfectly summing up the brilliance of this season of Mad Men)