Much like Ken Cosgrove’s jig, here are some things that are just awesome:
- For a stunning display of ’80s and ’90s fashion at its finest, check this out: You Look Like Such a Tourist.
- These stories are fascinating (and a great way to waste a lot of time): Childhood in New York.
- Some of these are hilarious, and some of these are downright terrifying: Trampoline Fails Compilation.
- If you’ve got almost two hours to kill, why not watch ALL The Office bloopers. Like, ever.
- A glossary for the new Vampire Weekend album. I still cannot stop listening to “Step.”
- Misheard ’90s Song Lyrics. This list is pretty solid, but I can’t believe it doesn’t include the song I always got wrong, Del Amitri’s “Roll to Me” (was I the only one who thought it was “the right time, the wrong me”??)
- President Obama’s Prom Photo is basically as amazing as you would imagine it would be.
- This is just the best: Fresh Prince Reunion Video. Who has more charisma than Will Smith? Nobody.
- Even though I thought the season finale was rather lackluster, I’m still going through major Scandal withdrawals. In celebration, let’s watch an Olivia Pope supercut.
- Everything Ron Swanson Has Eaten. Because why not?