The weekly roundup of awesome ways to waste your time on the internets:
- This is cool: A group of college friends recreates the Friends opening credits.
- Amy Schumer’s Compliments Sketch. This is pretty accurate, now that I think about it.
- The Game of Thrones theme, a capella style. So geeky, and I love it.
- Which Grease Pink Lady Are You? I wanted to get Rizzo but, let’s be honest – I’m so not a Rizzo.
- Really interesting: Map of the Deepest Linguistic Conflicts in America.
- The Sound of Music’s Baroness Meets Robyn. Weird but wonderful. And, on a related note, I could easily watch The Sound of Music on a weekly basis and not get sick of it. Just a little fun fact about me.
- I’ve never been much of a fan of Jack White’s music, but after he did this, I’m a big fan of him.
- 9 Honest Disney Movies. Preach!
- Doctors Give Children Superhero Formula to Fight Cancer. I like these doctors. A lot.
- Holy Mother What Are These Colin Firth Photos. And just as the author of this piece writes, I too love him more than ever.
(Image via The FW)