The weekly roundup of super good stuff from the internet:
- The reunion of Ham and Squints from The Sandlot. One, they look exactly the same. Two, The Sandlot is one of the defining movies of my childhood and this is amazing.
- Things like this reaffirm why I love the internet: Hipsters Who Dress Like Jackie from Roseanne.
- Hillary Clinton is now on Twitter and has the best twitter bio ever: “Wife, mom, lawyer, women & kids advocate, FLOAR, FLOTUS, US Senator, SecState, author, dog owner, hair icon, pantsuit aficionado, glass ceiling cracker, TBD…”
- And then Hillary reaffirmed that she is the queen of social media (slash the world) with this selfie. Seriously, when did she become so cool?
- 29 Things the UK Does That the US Needs to Start Doing. Agree, agree, agree.
- Back in the day, I loved American Dreams (did anyone else watch this show?!), and was bummed that it was abruptly cancelled and didn’t have much closure. Here’s an alternate ending to the show that’s pretty satisfying.
- Game of Thrones Season 3 as Infographics. Brilliant.
- 25 Things You Wish You Could Ask Someone on a First Date. For whatever reason, #13 and #14 strike me as crucial.
- I don’t want to brag, but I got 17 out of 17 (naturally): How Well Do You Know Mean Girls?
- This is about a decidedly not awesome topic, but it’s an interesting read: At the Movies, the Women Are Gone.
(Image via Patrick Stewart’s Twitter feed)