- I can’t wait to watch this show: The White Queen. (Also, to be shallow for a moment: Max Irons, OMG, so gorgeous!)
- This is cheesy, but I love it anyway: 24 Grooms Blown Away By Their Beautiful Brides. Awww!
- I saw The Bling Ring last weekend (pretty solid movie) and, of course, had to look up the Vanity Fair article it was based on immediately afterward. Read the article here.
- I’ve only lived in New York for a few weeks this summer, but already I am so obsessed with photographing this city. So, naturally, I love this: New York “Fisheyed.”
- A tumblr about blogging that is pretty accurate: The Top Knot.
- What if Zooey Deschanel played Khaleesi?
- Kanye West or Lucille Bluth? Sometimes it’s tough to tell.
- I love how committed Channing Tatum was to this concept: (I Wanna) Channing All Over Your Tatum.
- Funny: Classical Sculptures Dressed as Hipsters.
- Mr. Rogers is my favorite person ever and here’s why: 21 Heartwarming and Beautiful Facts About Mr. Rogers.
(Image via Buzzfeed)